Silly Season can be really silly.
I must admit that I had no other reason than to start collecting Arsenal transfer rumours on March 24 than just deciding to do so. Besides, rumours tend to come back, and back again, depending on the supply of real news available to tabloid and website journalists.
The very first rumour here, where they are all sorted chronologically, was Marouane Chamakh. (He's already been signed, of course.) The second was Eden Hazard of Lille. He's suddenly been linked with Arsenal again today, more than two months since I first picked it up.
The third name was Loïc Remy, the Nice striker. Lo and behold, linked with Arsenal again as late as the day before yesterday.
Is July going to be the start of a "Rerun" Silly Season?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Great work, keep it going, you make the off season enjoyable :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot! If only there were REAL signings coming in :-)
ReplyDeleteI only see two signings coming in, schwarzer and Koscieny....
ReplyDelete