Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Koscielny signed. No, really

Well, would you believe it. Laurent Koscielny has officially signed for Arsenal, posing happily on arsenal.com with what appears to be the number 6 shirt.

Not only has he been linked 56 times with Arsenal (at least on the news sources quoted here), but he has already trained with the youth and reserve players at London Colney for the last few days.

Are we all excited then, about a central defender without international caps, who only a year ago left Ligue 2? Personally, looking back on the manager's transfer dealings since 1996, I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and then some.

What are your expectations? And who will be the next to sign? Feel free to comment.

1 comment:

  1. Based on the fact that the 2 signing so far are 2 guys that have been linked to us a ton...it's gotta be Schwarzer or Joe Cole. I'll go Schwarzer. And not being capped...I like it...means there's less chance of him getting injured during international breaks!

    ReplyDelete