“... if I can make an addition – two or three maximum – then we will do it.“
Again, the easy guess is that Marouane Chamakh will be unveiled as soon as the French season is over. But at least the manager outlines about what we can expect in total.
We've been linked with several goalkeepers in the Daily Express today. I might be proven wrong after predicting none will be signed. It would be a mistake I'd be happy to have made!
Here are links for more on supposed targets Sergio Romero, René Adler and Andriy Pyatov. They are all international goalkeepers for Argentina, Germany and the Ukraine respectively, and all are in their mid-twenties.
And they probably all have agents touting them about to whichever club pays the most wages...
Here are links for more on supposed targets Sergio Romero, René Adler and Andriy Pyatov. They are all international goalkeepers for Argentina, Germany and the Ukraine respectively, and all are in their mid-twenties.
And they probably all have agents touting them about to whichever club pays the most wages...


No comments:
Post a Comment