Every Arsenal fan I know - web or IRL - want the club to shell out for a new no.1. Manuel Almunia and Lukasz Fabianski have used up their quotas for high-profile mistakes. While they are very competent, neither are adjudged to be the world class stopper Arsenal need to win titles again.
Personally, I never believed I'd se Fabianski in the first team again after his gaffes away to Porto. His destiny was all too similar to Alex Manninger's. After conceding five goals in a League Cup tie against Chelsea at Highbury, the young Austrian needed to leave for Italy to get his career up and running again. Selling Fabianski to the Bundesliga or Ligue 1 seemed the best idea.
Anyway, this link is for a Clubcall news item quoting the Sunday Express. The original piece is not on their website at the time of writing. The main target is Liverpool's Pepe Reina. And while we all would love to see a Spanish international between the sticks... how do you sign someone who just agreed a SIX-year deal with Liverpool...?
Sunday, 25 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment